Going to be at the Emerald City Comicon? Bring this coupon! Download and print out. See you at booth 610! (The coupon opens up the right size if you click it)
***BOOKSTORE*** - with all links
- Help Diana Kennedy get to the Clallam Bay Comicon!
- BOOKSTORE - with all links
- WHERE & WHEN WITH DONNA BARR:
- 2017 - San Diego Comic Fest - Feb 17-20
- 2017 - Emerald City Comicon - no table, just cruising! March 4, only
- CLICK HERE! for the 2017 - 6th ANNUAL CLALLAM BAY COMICON - July 8-9 CLICK HERE!
- 2017 - Dryad's Rest - Labor Day Weekend
Wednesday, February 10, 2010
Saturday, February 6, 2010
Tuesday, February 2, 2010
My answer to: http://blog.copyrightalliance.org/2010/02/pilfering-copyrighted-images-mock-freedom-and-respect/
"Oh, come on, my fellow authors/artists. Haven't we all met the trembling fan-boy at the conventions who has a picture of our art or a photo of Betty Page in the alltogether and acts like he pooped it out of his own butt? Or the quivering fan-girl who pretends to be us at trade shows -- or even goes into bookstores to sign our books? Hey, we used to call them Trekies. Give these poor, talentless, uncreative people a break. They can't make it themselves. Most of them never got near an art class because our schools don't provide them any more; they've been harnessed mind and soul to work on factory lines or punch out code. The best they can do themselves is make bath bombs or Martha Stewart Halloween potpourris. Poor things. have some sympathy; what else have they got?"