Monday, August 22, 2011

Painting Projects Done for 2011

Okay, finally got the painting projects done.  Back room done in a goldenrod I picked up at a garage sale.  I was surprised when Dan didn't want it mixed with a white base to lighten it.

When we got done it resembled a Chinese restaurant.  I had some gold paint, so decided to fix those big, empty closet doors.  Dan liked it so much, he had me do more on the blank walls with the north window.  Now it looks like a grove in here.  I was going to do small birds or doves, but we thought with the gold paint it was fancy enough.

It's just fast and freehand, but it is rather like reading in a grove before we turn out the lights.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love it! Wish you could decorate my new room.

Unknown said...

That's beautiful

Donna Barr said...

blackcatx3: You could always buy me a train ticket. I'm not that expensive! And thanks, Toast.