Friday, June 29, 2012

You BETTER get this year's T-shirts!

Um... the Clallam Bay Comicon has just 'sploded.

We now have in addition to the rage-driven elf-metal of Ms. Korrati, from Crime and the Forces of Evil, Kevin Boze of The Virgin Project will be here -- as will the Comics Critic, Mark Monlux

Can I say Oh Fucking Wow, now?

I've realized I need more tshirts, but I won't have a lot at the show, because nothing had really happened until right now.  I'm SERIOUSLY thinking of charging collector's prices.  Well, they will be VERY rare.  The only one getting one for her very own wearing will be our Talent.

If you want a good price on the hoodie or tshirt, in all sorts of styles and colors, check 'em out at my Zazzle account.  The day after the show -- and I mean THE day after -- the prices shoot up to collector's level, and staying there, forever.  And yes, I have already designed next year's hoodie.  

And Roberta Gregory promises to be here in 2015.

This is going to be SOOOOO much fun!

No comments: