Tuesday, March 11, 2008

True Fans.


It's been said, that to make it as a small creator, we need 1000 True Fans. I've never had a truly creator blog, mostly just opinions and editorials and stuff. So this is the first of the True Fans posts. As a treat, I'm going to include the AFTERDEAD story which will never be posted anywhere else.


There WILL be wolves in the next AFTERDEAD, just not this one. The "Feral Witness Protection Program" happened when I mis-heard an article on National Public Radio. Call it a fancy rough draft. You Barr Girls fans will recognize some old friends.


I plan to post Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday. Unless I get a wild hair or have some more stuff.







5 comments:

Rev. Sharon said...

I would LOVE to see the rest of it. What's not to like?? Pfirsich and Wolves all in the same thing... LOL! Good to read you, babe...

Rev. Sharon said...

Poor Pfirsich, the poor baby can't even get a break when he's dead...

These are inspired. Are any of the Frauechen based on you when you were Sargent material?? *grins*

Thanks for posting the rest!!

john_m_burt said...

Delightful. Yet another interestign wrinkle to the complex world of the Afterlife.

You know, every time you number pages with the German number-words, it reminds me of the Mad parody of the Katzenjammer Kids (seen most often in the paperback Inside Mad) which did the same thing.

Bob Rembold said...

Just when I was resigning myself to endless bad harp players you produce this and raise my hopes all over again! Luv it and you.

mfc said...

yes! pfirsich plus wolves? i agree with above, what's not to like??

:D

(now i have to go order afterdead so i'm not out of the loop. you're tricky, barr.)