Monday, December 16, 2013

Merry Happy Sedna Jesus Santa

First of all, I'm going to be in Seattle For New Year's Eve. So if you have party ideas, let me know! I KNOW I'm going to a Sylvester or Hogmany party on the first. Hogmany is also known in Scotland as "People throwing up in the streets." 

Now for the great art news:

Merry Birthday To Jesus!
Thank you, Caron Cadle, who worked with PanGaia Magazine, and found all the original copies in which "Rental Goddess" appeared. There are a whole bunch more of these, that I'd completely forgotten. Caron rescued a pretty funny story, about adventures with gods and goddesses, in a very reluctant life. 

The original was in black and white, and I've thrown some color in here for a Winter Festival card. Enjoy!

Merry Whatever Rings Your Chimes! 

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Love it Donna, I'll never forget when I fist accidentally tripped upon your strip the first time I read Pangia. The reaction was,"Well of corse Donna would contribute to a magazine like this." I'm always in love with your work. Thanks for being a spark in my life.

Unknown said...

Love it Donna, I'll never forget when I fist accidentally tripped upon your strip the first time I read Pangia. The reaction was,"Well of corse Donna would contribute to a magazine like this." I'm always in love with your work. Thanks for being a spark in my life.

Sully said...

You're very welcome!