Friday, March 13, 2020

COVID 19

Hi, everybody!

I know I've got a lot of information about upcoming conventions, but all of them are only possibilities at this point.

Like Emerald City, the folks who run these conventions are responsible people. They're monitoring the situation.

I expect Olympic Collectible Expo to be at least postponed, because it's in the Kitsap Mall, and is much closer to Seattle, the epicenter of the outbreak in the United States.

There is another event coming up in Port Angeles in early April - that I don't know if I can share yet - and they are monitoring as well.

AnimeKat (the Port Angeles store and nerd central) and OCE on Facebook are the best places to check out what might be happening.

So everybody stay safe, wash your hands, sanitize all surfaces. Let's get through this the best we can.

No comments: